The Military Family Research Institute, in partnership with the Richard L. Roudebush VA Medical Center, Indiana National Guard and the Department of Veterans Affairs is pleased to present the Battlemind to Home Summit.
The Battlemind to Home Summit brings together a variety of experts each year to inform and educate Indiana professionals on the critical issues facing military-connected families in Indiana’s communities. Our goal for this conference is to help reduce reintegration barriers for veterans, service members and military families. We work to educate attendees on the challenges military-connected families face, and also the opportunities and strengths they bring to our communities. This year the program will also focus on how veterans can be an essential part of their community.
MFRI uses a collaborative approach to plan and execute this event. With nationally recognized experts in all fields, Battlemind presents evidence-informed sessions that address many sensitive and cutting-edge topics. Past summit sessions have covered issues such as suicide, moral injury and community mobilization.
This year’s featured content will address:
- issues regarding legal needs and support;
- how to address physical and mental health concerns; and
- the tools needed to create a sense of community within civilian life for military personnel.
If there are specific topics you would like to see covered or speakers you would like to hear from within these tracks, please reach out to Christy Collette, email@example.com.
Registration is closed. To be notified about Battlemind to Home Summit 2019 programming and registration, complete this form.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Thanks in advance for your patience with this new process. To receive CEUs you must create an account no later than three days before the event. If you fail to do so, you will not be eligible to receive CEUs for your attendance at Battlemind to Home Summit. If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact your VA point of contact, Rebecca Bewsey at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-988-4218. Please view the instructions.
Continuing Legal Education Units (CLEs)
CLE forms will be available at the event.
Join the conversation
Join our team
Help military and veteran families! Your sponsorship will help Indiana military and veteran families by supporting Battlemind attendees.
- Community mobilization scholarship ($85): With your help, providers unable to attend due to financial constraints will be able to participate in Battlemind. This sponsorship covers the cost of one attendee. Help provide critical training to those who work directly with military and veteran families, and equip service providers with current evidence-based information.
- Event programming ($100): Sponsor speakers, and help defray Battlemind costs with your donation.
- Spread the word ($100): Help us reach a wider audience with a contribution that will help Battlemind have a wider impact throughout Indiana.
- Information tables ($250): We make available a limited number of information tables for participants to visit during breakfast, lunch and breaks. Sponsorship includes registration for one table attendant and helps spread the word about your organization.
Sponsorships of $250 or more will include one registration.
Sponsorships include organizational recognition throughout the day. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available upon request. Thank you for your interest in supporting Battlemind to Home Summit. We look forward to your participation.
For more information, please contact Christy Collette at email@example.com.