- This event has passed.
Webinar: Caring to Learn, Learning to Care
August 30, 2013 - August 30, 2013
NOW ARCHIVED: Military Kids: Caring to Learn, Learning to Care is an eight-part webinar series that offers unique topic sessions especially for child care providers. Supported by MFRI, Purdue Extension, and Operation: Military Kids, this free series helps identify, better understand and support military children and families in their child care setting. Eligible participants can receive 1 continuing education unit from Purdue for a cost of $15. Topics include:
- Understanding Military Culture – Session now available online
- Impact of Deployment on Children
- Working with Military Families
- Resiliency in Military Families
- Making Childcare More Military Friendly
- Working with Military Children (0-5)
- Working with School-Aged Military Youth
- Resources Working w/ Military Families
To access the webinars, register at the above website. You will receive, via email, a link to the webinars in this series.