- This event has passed.
November 9, 2013 - November 9, 2013
This Stand Down allows service members, veterans and their families to rest from the combat of homelessness and receive services and resources.The City of Lafayette community partners is hosting this event and providing the following resources for these families:
- Bus passes
- Pre-paid phone calling cards
- Clothing and blankets
- Health screenings
- Personal hygiene kits
- Spiritual and personal counseling
- Resume writing assistance
- VA and Social Security benefit counseling
- Referrals to a variety of services, such as housing assistance, employment counseling and substance abuse treatment.
For more information please contact Jim Logsdon, U.S. Army Vietnam War Veteran, at 765-426-2560 or email@example.com .