- This event has passed.
November 1, 2011 - November 1, 2011
Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2011 • Purdue University
This national conference will address emerging evidence and trends that have proven successful in helping student service members and veterans transition into, and succeed in, post-secondary education. The conference will provide opportunities to connect, collaborate and expand partnerships with state, regional and national colleagues who are working on behalf of student service members and veterans.
Leading Transformation focuses on:
- sharing evidence of promising practices and demonstrated successes;
- expanding initiatives beyond campus and state borders;
- exploring future directions; and
- enhancing your tool kit for providing comprehensive support.
Who should attend?
- student and academic affairs personnel;
- Student Veterans Organization officers;
- military transition and education specialists; and
- others who routinely interact with student service members and veterans.
This event is underwritten by Lilly Endowment Inc.
Conference registration fee of $100 is waived for Indiana post-secondary institutions.
For more Information