MFRI conducts research and outreach for communities and professionals who serve military and veteran families. We collaborate to help shape policies, programs and practices that improve their overall well-being. We also help communities and organizations use research and best practices to achieve their goals within the military and veteran space. Will you join us in this mission? We look forward to hearing from you.
We are guided by five strategic goals:
- support the military infrastructure that supports families;
- strengthen the motivation and capacity of civilian communities to support military families;
- generate new knowledge about military families;
- influence policies, programs and practices supporting military families; and
- create and sustain vibrant learning organizations.
Interested in collaborating? Contact Director, Shelley M. MacDermid Wadsworth, M.B.A., Ph.D.